Vaquero is proud to offer incredible steak options for every budget.
For those who are very discerning, there is a difference between a very good steak, and a steak without compromise. Vaquero Reserve was designed to satisfy those with only the most discerning taste.
Read on to learn the difference between Vaquero Standard and Vaquero Reserve!
What’s the difference?
Vaquero Standard is similar to a USDA Select – very good quality, but not restaurant-quality. Our robust CP Process® ensures that there is no juicier, more tender, more flavorful steak at this price, anywhere.
• Thinner Cuts (½ inch to ¾ inch)
• Lighter overall weight
• Good marbling, but not stunning marbling.
• Aged 7 Days (For Good Flavor)
• Soft & Juicy
• Mechanically Tenderized
Vaquero Reserve is closer to a very high USDA Choice – one of the highest designations for quality. And our CP Process® ensures they are fresher, juicier, and safer to eat than any “USDA Prime” meat you find at the store.
• Greater overall thickness (1 ¼ inches thick)
• Heavier weight
• More marbling
• Aged 28 Days (Better Flavor)
• Softer Texture
• Juicier Texture
WHICH ONE SHOULD I PICK?
If you are:
• looking for a great steak at a great price
• looking for a lighter, leaner cut (for you health conscious folks)
• buying a gift for somebody who likes steak, but isn’t a critic.
• planning a party for a big group of people on a small budget.
Then shop Vaquero Standard.
If you are:
• Looking for the finest quality, more thickness, and no compromise
• Are a steak enthusiast; you know what marbling and aging are
• Buying steak as a very special treat or a romantic gesture
• Planning an anniversary, a client dinner, or a small gathering
Then select Vaquero Reserve.